The Nutcracker was great.
Sam & Grace were excited to deliver presents to friends and neighbors. I'm not sure if the neighbors were equally excited about our rendition of "Christmas Bells are Ringing" complete with jingle bells. I wasn't feeling well, so at least they were spared my off-key attempts to join in. I waited in the car.
Grandma & Grandpa weren't here long, but managed to cram in some good spoiling while they were. They're posing here with Sam & Grace after a last-minute train ride at the mall. They left from the mall to drive home. Grace started crying quietly. Sam ran after them to give them one more hug and then came stomping back super mad. I told him it was okay to be sad (he assured me that he wasn't sad), but when I put my hand on his shoulder he broke down sobbing. Grandma & Grandpa will be missed!
Got a little teary reading about the kids reaction to Grma & Grpa leaving...hope you are feeling better, I'm thinking of you! xo
ReplyDelete