So the "small family party" included 11 cousins making cookies. We had a few sneezers (whose cookies were quickly marked for them alone), but everyone else shared the germs. Let's hear it for Beth who made stars for the adults that the kids didn't get a chance to sneeze on!
We had cupcakes, cookies, candy and then to top it off we sent the cousins home with giant lollypops. Enjoy that car ride with the kids hopped up on sugar! They may never come back!
Beth helped Gary rig up our ping pong net across our kitchen island for a ping pong tournament. I think Grandma and Reagan had the nicest match. Gary and Beth got a little vicious! I got some decent ping in my pong if I do say so myself! :-)
Sam and Grace also got Christmas presents from Grandma and Grandpa Payne, in addition to opening presents from cousins in Utah and Kansas and Grandma and Grandpa Minster. In short, they really raked in the loot. So much for a "small" party! It was a blast. We're so glad our DC families drove down to celebrate with us.
No comments:
Post a Comment