Friday, June 19, 2009

A cougar is seen at a zoo. Using nothing but her quick wit and ...

photo(AFP/File) - A cougar is seen at a zoo. Using nothing but her quick wit and bare hands, a Canadian mother fought off a cougar that had pinned down her three-year old daughter in a forest north of Vancouver, police said Wednesday.(AFP/File/Miguel Alvarez)



My kids were looking over my shoulder as I sat at the computer.  They wanted to know why there was a picture of a cougar (THIS picture... this mean, scary, terrifying looking picture).  I told them that a cougar had attacked a 3 year old and that a regular mom like me had fought the cougar to protect the little girl.  

Silence.

Then, "Mom, did the COUGAR die?"  

Perhaps I should dial it back on the "mean mom" routine, what do you think?  :-)


1 comment:

  1. Too funny. It is always good to put a little fear in their heads in case they think they may turn on you :) xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete